Dr Gerard McGowan (MBChB, RCOphth, Vitreo-Retinal Surgeon) offers a premium service for your general ophthalmology and surgical needs.
His staff are committed to providing the highest standard of care for patients in a professional and caring environment. Your condition will be treated with the latest technology, techniques and adequate follow-up. The practice will address urgent eye conditions without delay.
Learn more about what is offered by Dr Gerard McGowan online and book your first appointment with us today!
Areas of Expertise
Click to Learn More
Dr Gerard McGowan
Dr Gerard McGowan is an expert in cataract surgery, vitreo-retinal disease, and general ophthalmology. He has leading publications in specialist ophthalmology journals and delivers best practice care to in his field. Patient can expect world-class treatment for their eye conditions, and feel assured that the standards for safe treatment and followup will always be met.
NHS Consultation Positions
- Tennent Institute of Ophthalmology | Consultant
- Gartnavel General Hospital | Consultant
- Glasgow Hospital | Consultant
- Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital | Fellowship
- National Ophthalmic Selection Panel | Assessor
- Scottish Ophthamological Surveillance Unit Study | Principal Investigator
private Consultation Locations
BMI Rosshall Hospital
221 Crookston Road
BMI Carrickglen Hospital
25 Beaconsfield Rd